2004-2006 University of Guelph Graduate Calendar

II. General Regulations

Student Programs

Transfer of Academic Credit

On the recommendation of the advisor and with the approval of the department chair and the dean of Graduate Studies, a graduate student may take, and receive credit for, graduate courses at another university. The arrangements for these courses must be made through the dean of Graduate Studies or the dean's delegate.