XII. Graduate Awards & Financial Assistance

From Other Sources

Student Loans

Each provincial government and the Canadian government provide loans for undergraduate and graduate education to Canadians and permanent residents (subject to minimum residency requirements). These funds are not available to international students. Students should review the student loan policies of their home province; student loan information is normally available through universities but students should note that provincial loan forms and initial application procedures may only be available through a student's home province.

University of Guelph
50 Stone Road East
Guelph, Ontario, N1G 2W1