V. Other Study Options

Formal International Exchange

Graduate students wishing to participate in a formal international exchange program on the recommendation of their graduate unit must be nominated and formally approved for the exchange by the Centre for International Programs (CIP). For more information, please see the Office of Graduate Studies website.

University of Guelph
50 Stone Road East
Guelph, Ontario, N1G 2W1