2007-2008 University of Guelph-Humber Calendar

IV. Admission Information

International Letter of Permission--L.O.P.

University of Guelph-Humber students participating in a L.O.P. semester at another University, will pay tuition to the host institution and not to the University of Guelph-Humber. The Program Advisor must be consulted to facilitate the process and for approval of any L.O.P. (domestic or international). Any student interested in pursuing a L.O.P. must obtain detailed course descriptions from the host institution for assessment and must complete the Request for Letter of Permission form and submit it along with course descriptions. The Program Head (for each program) is responsible for determining the suitability of L.O.P. applications and the assessment of course outlines to determine course equivalency.

For more information, students should visit their Program Advisor (GH108 Offices).