2007-2008 University of Guelph-Humber Calendar

VIII. General Statements on Awards


To be eligible for entrance awards, you should be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident entering the University of Guelh-Humber for the first time. To be eligible for in-course awards, all registered students are eligible for most awards, unless otherwise stated in the eligibility clause of the award. A minimum of 70% average is required for all scholarships. International Students: Financial Assistance Programs are available for International Students, including Entrance Awards, Work-Study and In-course Bursaries. In addition, many of the University of Guelph-Humber’s scholarships for in-course students are available to enrolled international students and are based on high academic standing. Where applications are required, it is the student's responsibility to obtain an application from Registrarial Services – Registrarial and Financial Services Coordinator and to see that it is returned prior to the deadline date. In all cases, students must be registered full-time to recover any form of award (bursary or scholarship).