IV. Admission Information

Visiting Students & Letter of Permission

University graduates, permanent staff, or visiting students who wish to enrol in degree courses to upgrade their degree or to gain credit for admission to a graduate or other academic program should apply as a Visiting/Non-degree student using the Visiting Student Application available on-line at http://www.guelphhumber.ca/ – click on Prospective Students and then on Visiting Student Application.

Acceptance as a visiting student does not imply that space will be available in the course(s) in which the applicant wishes to register. Students should contact Registrarial Services - Admissions about space availability in their desired courses.

Students who register in the non-degree category and who subsequently want to change to a degree status will be required to meet admission requirements for that program, and credit granted for courses taken in the non-degree category will be subject to the regulations pertaining to that program. Students should see their Program Advisor for details.

University of Guelph
50 Stone Road East
Guelph, Ontario, N1G 2W1