VII. Undergraduate Degree Regulations and Procedures

Transfer of Program

University of Guelph-Humber students wishing to transfer from one program to another are required to submit the Application for Program Transfer or Re-Admission to the Office of Registrarial Services. These applications are available on the Guelph-Humber website or from the Office of Registrarial Services (GH108).

To clarify possible conditions or requirements for transfer, students are encouraged to consult with the Program Advisor for the program to which they wish to transfer before submitting their application. In cases where the student's performance has been inconsistent, the applicant must also submit a comprehensive support letter outlining the reasons for transfer as well as any factors contributing to the previous academic performance.

University of Guelph
50 Stone Road East
Guelph, Ontario, N1G 2W1