IV. Admission Information

Letter of Permission (LOP)

University of Guelph-Humber students participating in a LOP semester at another University, will pay tuition to the host institution and not to the University of Guelph-Humber. The Academic Advisor must be consulted to facilitate the process and for approval of any LOP (domestic or international). Any student interested in pursuing a LOP must obtain detailed course descriptions from the host institution for assessment and must complete the Request for Letter of Permission form and submit it along with course descriptions. The Program Head (for each program) is responsible for determining the suitability of LOP applications and the assessment of course outlines to determine course equivalency.

For more information, students should visit their Academic Advisor (GH108 Offices).

University of Guelph
50 Stone Road East
Guelph, Ontario, N1G 2W1