University of Guelph 1999-2000 Undergraduate Calendar

IV--Admission Information

Post Degree and Letter of Permission

A university graduate who wishes to enrol in degree courses to upgrade their degree or to gain credit for admission to a graduate or other academic program should apply to the appropriate degree program. Applicants must hold a degree which is recognized as equivalent to a Canadian university's undergraduate or graduate degree. A student from another university wishing to register at the University of Guelph to take courses for credit at the home university, must present a Letter of Permission from the Registrar, Dean or program supervisor of the home institution authorizing a program selection. Official university transcripts must also be presented.

All post-degree and Letter of Permission applicants will be required to complete a statement of intent and submit it to Admission Services.

This category is not normally open to applicants who do not meet University of Guelph general regulations for continuation of study outlined under Continuation of Study, Undergraduate Degree Regulations, Section VIII of the "Undergraduate Calendar" and transfer requirements.

Candidates applying for admission should use an Ontario Universities' Application Centre 105 application form if they have not previously registered at the University of Guelph. Applicants who have previously registered at this institution should contact Admission Services for the appropriate application form.

1999-2000 Undergraduate Calendar
IV--Admission Information

[Previous] [Parent] [Next]

[Table of Contents] [Index] [Glossary]
[Courses by Subject] [Courses by Name] [Awards by Category] [Awards by Name] [Calendar Search]

For general calendar inquiries contact:

For Admission inquiries contact:

Last revised: January 1999.