2004-2005 University of Guelph Undergraduate Calendar

V. International Study

International Letter of Permission--L.O.P.

The University of Guelph has established several programs under the Commonwealth Universities Study Abroad Consortium (CUSAC) whereby the University of Guelph students may study overseas on a Letter of Permission. Students participating in these programs pay tuition to the host institution and not to the University of Guelph. The Centre for International Programs administers all CUSAC, LOP programs.

For more information, visit the InfoCentre, Centre for International Programs, Level 2, Day Hall.