VII. Academic Advising

Interpretation of University Academic Regulations

A student who requires assistance in the interpretation of the academic regulations of the University or the method of their application in reference to the student's particular circumstances should consult the Undergraduate Academic Information Centre, their Program Counsellor, or one of the Associate Registrars (Office of Registrarial Services, Level 3, University Centre).

University of Guelph
50 Stone Road East
Guelph, Ontario, N1G 2W1