IV. Admission Information

Application Procedures

All Other External Students

All other students should complete an OUAC 105 application form. These applicants would include those applying from:

  1. secondary school outside Ontario

  2. CEGEP

  3. recognized college or university

  4. College of Applied Arts and Technology, and Institutes of Technology and Advanced Learning

In addition, students applying under the Mature Student Regulation, to General Studies, or to Non Degree should complete the 105 form. The 105 form is available on-line at http://www.ouac.on.ca/105/.

University of Guelph
50 Stone Road East
Guelph, Ontario, N1G 2W1