IX. Scholarships and Other Awards

Other Forms of Financial Assistance

Out of Province Student Assistance Programs

Students who are bona fide residents of a province outside of Ontario and who require financial assistance to attend the University should apply to their home province or territory for financial assistance. More information can be found by visiting uoguelph.ca/registrar/studentfinance.

University of Guelph
50 Stone Road East
Guelph, Ontario, N1G 2W1