As a precaution against COVID-19, the Office of Registrarial Services is not offering in-person services or appointments. The phones are also closed. All of our services are being offered virtually, so please contact the office by email. Emails will be answered during regular office hours. Please allow for additional response time and know that we are working as hard as we can to support you. Please also monitor the University of Guelph's COVID-19 website for more information.
- Monday - Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
- Thursday: 9:30 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
The office is closed for all government holidays.
Office of Registrarial Services
Level 3, University Centre
University of Guelph
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
Directions to the Office
Our office is located in the University Centre, on the 3rd floor. We are accessible from the North Elevator (closest to Daily Grind and Subway), as well as from the stairs that lead to the Brass Taps.
Contact Information by Department
You can contact staff at our office by email, fax, phone, or by visiting the office during office hours. Each unit within Registrarial Services has a contact page specific to the services they provide.
Contact information for:
- Admission Services: for prospective undergraduate students, applicants, campus tours
- Enrolment Services: waivers, forms, transcripts, convocation
- Scheduling: classroom reservations, course and exam scheduling
- Student Financial Services: fees, fee payment, financial aid
- Systems and Technology: desktop support for departmental staff only
To find a specific person, please take a look at the Campus Directory.
Directions to University
For directions to the University of Guelph, please visit this webpage: Visitors Guide - Directions.