You can contact staff at our Office by email, fax, phone, or by visiting the office during office hours. Each unit within Registrarial Services has a contact page specific to the services they provide. As well, many of the services described on this site will have context sensitive contact information.
Contact information for:
- Enrolment Services (formerly Undergraduate Program Services): WebAdvisor, waivers, forms, transcripts, convocation
- Admissions: for prospective undergraduate students, applicants, campus tours
- Office of Graduate Studies: graduate and prospective graduate students
- Student Financial Services: fees, fee payment, financial aid
- Scheduling: classroom reservations, course and exam scheduling
- Systems and Technology: desktop support for departmental staff only
If you wish to navigate through the web pages by a specific department of Registrarial Services you can begin here.
To find a specific person, please take a look at the Campus Directory.
September through May, the Office of Registrarial Services is open Monday - Friday, 08:30 - 16:30 EST
On the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month, the Office will open at 9:30 a.m.
On the Last Thursday of each month, the Office will open at 10:00 a.m.
The Office is closed during all government holidays.
In the summer semester, June through August, the Office is open Monday - Friday, 08:30 - 16:15 EST; the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month, the Office opens at 09:30am.
Office of Registrarial Services
Level 3, University Centre
University of Guelph
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
Directions to the Office
Our office is located in the University Centre, on the 3rd floor. We are accessible from the North Elevator (closest to Daily Grind and Subway), as well as from the stairs that lead to the Brass Taps.
Directions to University
For directions to the University of Guelph, please visit this webpage: Visitors Guide - Directions.