Our office is under renovation!
As part of our mission to provide you with exceptional admission, enrolment and financial services, we are currently undergoing a major renovation of our office space on the third floor of the University Centre. As a result of this exciting renovation, our third-floor location will be unavailable throughout the Fall semester. We continue to provide service online and through email, phone and in-person support. Here is a complete summary of the many ways you can reach us:
Visit the department's website for helpful information, important dates, forms and more.
Student Financial Services:
- Account questions – email@example.com
- OSAP and government aid – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scholarships, bursaries and awards – email@example.com
- Academic records, course waivers, etc. – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transcripts – email@example.com
- Graduation – firstname.lastname@example.org (for undergraduate students) and email@example.com (for graduate students)
- For all inquiries – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Financial Services: 519-824-4120 ext. 58715, from 1 to 4 p.m., Monday to Friday (excluding holidays).
- Enrolment Services: 519-824-4120 ext. 58731, from 1 to 4 p.m., Monday to Friday (excluding holidays).
- Admission Services: 519-824-4120 ext. 58721, from 1 to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday (excluding holidays).
Our help desk is located on the first floor of the University Centre, at the south end (closest to the bus loop) and is open from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday (excluding holidays).
Office of Registrarial Services
Level 3, University Centre
University of Guelph
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
Contact Information by Department
Each unit within the Office of Registrarial Services has a contact page specific to the services they provide.
Contact information for:
- Admission Services: for prospective undergraduate students, applicants, campus tours
- Enrolment Services: waivers, forms, transcripts, convocation
- Scheduling: classroom reservations, course and exam scheduling
- Student Financial Services: fees, fee payment, financial aid
- Systems and Technology: desktop support for departmental staff only
To find a specific person, please take a look at the Campus Directory.
Directions to University
For directions to the University of Guelph, please visit this webpage: Visitors Guide - Directions.