The digital photo will be used to create your Student Photo ID Card.
The Student Photo ID Card is used to identify you as a student at the Universtiy of Guelph OR University of Guelph-Humber and indicates that you are entitled to the rights, privileges and responsibilities of a student.
The photo must be easily viewed, in focus and recognizable as you or it will be rejected.
- The photo must be a colour, colour photo must show a clear, front view of the applicant’s full face.
- The photo must be a portrait, in focus, of only the applicant.
- Hats, headbands or sunglasses may not be worn in the photo.
- The applicant’s eyes must be open and looking directly ahead.
- Head coverings worn for religious or medical reasons can be worn but must not cover any part of the applicant’s face. The head covering must not obscure or obstruct a full front view of the applicant’s face, nor can it cast a shadow on the face. Persons with a niqab or burka who require their University ID Card be issued at the University of Guelph campus will have a female staff member photograph and verify the individual’s identity in a private setting.
- The image file size must be under 2 megabytes and a JPG/JPEG file-type.
There are three steps to submitting your ID Photo online: