Staff ID Cards

As a precaution against the COVID-19 pandemic, the Enrolment Services office is currently closed. Please follow the instructions below to obtain a new or replacement ID card.

Your Staff ID card confirms your affiliation with the University and can be used with the building e-access system.

If you are a current staff member and your ID card has been lost or broken, or is no longer working, please email

If you are a new staff member, please follow the instructions on the Hospitality Services website to submit a photo for your ID card.

You will be notified when your card is ready, and pickup will be arranged with Campus Community Police.