Graduate Students Only
Registration for each semester consists of payment in full or completion of the "Graduate Settlement" in WebAdvisor and academic registration by the deadline date. Watch the video below for help with completing the Graduate Settlement.
The Graduate Settlement can be used only if you are settling your account with one of the following options:
- payroll deduction, with departmental approval
(skip to the payroll deduction section of the video)
- departmental trust funds, with departmental approval
(skip to the departmental trust fund section of the video)
- awards (scholarships)
(skip to the awards section of the video)
- sponsorship (third party invoicing)
If selecting "Payroll Deduction":
- monitor both WebAdvisor, Account View and e-pay stubs; there should be a bi-weekly payment towards tuition as a result of a deduction to your pay
- to view your student account, go to Account View for an overall balance and then click on the appropriate semester on the left for more details.
- to view e-pay stubs, go to Human Resources website, click on "Pay and Pension Link", log in
If you are receiving OSAP funding and you selected "Awards payment" on your Settlement, be advised that if your awards have cleared your term balance at the time of OSAP confirmation of enrollment, your OSAP funding will be redirected to your personal bank account. If you are on payroll deduction, your OSAP funding will be applied to your student account and your payroll deductions will be adjusted accordingly.
Notify email@example.com re changes to student account, i.e., new charge, early completion, withdrawal, termination of payroll, credit other than from payroll, etc.
Direct questions regarding student account to firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct questions regarding payroll to your departmental administrative assistant