Make a Payment
- View Your Outstanding Charges: Any outstanding debts and credits on your account will now be displayed. Each entry has an amount due and description. Values with a '-' at the end indicate a negative value (i.e. credit).
- Enter the Amount You Want to Pay: In the 'Payment Amount' column, enter the amount you want to pay beside each entry. It isn't necessary that all debts be paid at once, but the amount you enter in the 'Payment Amount' field should not exceed the amount in the 'Amt Due' field.
- Enter Your Payment Info: Enter your credit card type, number, expiry date and name in the appropriate fields. Your credit card number should be entered without spaces. * This site is Secure for credit card transactions, and is verified by VeriSign®
- Click the "Submit" button.
- Verification: After clicking on the Submit button, your payment will be made and you will receive verification.