The Section Selection Results
On this page you will see a list of courses that fit the criteria that you specified in the Search/Register for Sections form.
- The "Section Selection Results" page will display a list of up to 300 sections that meet the criteria that you have specified.
- In order to add the desired sections to your list of preferred sections place a check in the check box in the "Select Section(s)" column on the left-hand side.
- Click the "Submit" button to add the section to your list of preferred sections.
- The following screen, "Register and Drop Sections" screen, will display two lists: (1) your "Preferred Sections" list, and (2) your "Current Registrations" list.
Please note that the process for adding a section to your preferred sections list does NOT check to ensure that you are actually qualified to register for the section:
- It will NOT prevent you from adding sections to your list that are currently full and therefore closed.
- It does NOT check to ensure that you have completed, or are in the process of completing, the appropriate prerequisites.
- It does NOT check to make sure that you are registered in an appropriate program.
- It does NOT check whether or not you have previously passed.
- It does NOT check to ensure that you meet the grade requirements or any other requirements of the section.
- It does NOT check for scheduling conflicts.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ADDING A SECTION TO YOUR PREFERRED SECTIONS LIST DOES NOT REGISTER YOU FOR THE SECTION AND IT DOES NOT RESERVE YOUR PLACE IN THE SECTION.