Customizable Multiplexed Bioassays
- Allows a user to produce their own customized multiplexed bioassay without the need for complex and expensive microarray spotters or proprietary equipment.
- End-users create arrays of bioreagent spots by pipetting solutions into temporary wells on the substrate, coupling each bioreagent to the substrate in its respective area.
Applications and Advantages
- Can be used for research and development that requires non-standard bioreagents, e.g. drug discovery, cancer detection, etc.
- The multiplexed bioassays made using this technology are fully user-customizable, since their fabrication is finished by the user.
- No need for expensive equipment or specific technical expertise, basic pipetting and microscopy skills are suffcient.
- Low sample consumption, compatible with typical bioreagents.
Provisional utility patent application pending in the US.
Michael Fowler, firstname.lastname@example.org, 519-824-4120 x.53808