Fluorescent Bioassay Signal Amplification
- Combination of substrate and reagent that amplifies bioassay fluorescence signals, lowering the limit of detection by an order of magnitude or more relative to ELISA.
- Reagent and substrate compatible with standard bioassay bioreagents and probes.
Applications and Advantages
- Useful for R&D requiring highly sensitive bioassays, e.g. target molecules with extremely low concentrations / sample volumes.
- No complex equipment required, the substrate and reagent can be used with standard microscopes and bioassay techniques.
- Reagent amplifies signals without requiring direct a chemical linkage to a fluorescent probe.
- Demonstrated success in detecting cancer derived extracellular vesicles.
Provisional utility patent application pending in the US.
Michael Fowler, firstname.lastname@example.org, 519-824-4120 x53808