Policy Fellowship Application
Apply to the Policy Fellowship Program
Would you like to become a University of Guelph Policy Fellow? Please download the application below, fill it out, and email it to email@example.com. Our organizing team will confirm that your application has been received, and notify you about the decision timeline for selection and acceptance.
We host three cohorts per year with 8-12 Fellows per cohort.
- October-November: Virtual programming (2 hrs/week for 8 weeks).
- Applications for Autumn 2021 due by August 13, 2021.
- February-March: Virtual programming (2 hrs/week for 8 weeks).
- Applications for Winter 2022 due by December 17, 2021.
- May or June: In-person programming (3 days at the University of Guelph).
- Applications for Sumer 2022 due by March 25, 2022.
If you have additional questions about the Policy Fellowships, including whether you are eligible to become a Fellow, how to develop effective questions, or what a Fellowship looks like, please visit our Policy Fellowship FAQ page.
If you would like to nominate another candidate to become a Policy Fellow, please complete our nomination form to provide us with their name and contact information.