Policy Fellowship Application
Apply to the Policy Fellowship Program
Would you like to become a University of Guelph Policy Fellow? Please download the application below, fill it out, and email it to email@example.com. Applications are accepted throughout the year. Our organizing team will confirm that your application has been received and notify you about the decision timeline for selection and acceptance.
- Summer 2022: Circular Food Economy (June 7-June 29, 2022)
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fall 2022: Environmental Sustainability (Oct 19-Nov 23, 2022)
- Applications due September 7, 2022.
- Winter 2023: Digital Agriculture (March 8 -April 19, 2023)
- Applications due January 25, 2023.
- Summer 2023: Food Security (May 17 -June 28, 2023)
- Applications due April 5, 2023.
If you have additional questions about the Policy Fellowships, including whether you are eligible to become a Fellow, how to develop effective questions, or what a Fellowship looks like, please visit our Policy Fellowship FAQ page.
If you would like to nominate another candidate to become a Policy Fellow, please complete our nomination form to provide us with their name and contact information.