Develop your Ideas
We understand the hard work and dedication it takes to create and complete innovative research projects, so we're here to help University of Guelph researchers realize the full potential of their work. Whether you’re starting a grant application and need help crafting your value proposition or knowledge mobilization plan, or have an invention that is ready to be commercialized, the Research Innovation Office’s resourceful specialists can speed the transition from concept to positive, real world products, processes and services.
How can we help you?
- Tell us about your research results by sending us a Report of Invention.
- Protect your Intellectual Property through patents, trademarks and copyright.
- Learn more about the Technology Transfer Process and how our staff can assist you at every stage.
- Access Forms and Templates for reporting your invention, non-disclosure agreements and material transfer agreements.
- Enhance the connection between your research and policy or practice by learning about the Knowledge Mobilization services and programs we offer.
- Learn about the training, networking and funding opportunities we offer to help you Start a New Venture.
- Find out how to develop successful Grant Proposals.
- Learn more about creating your Value Proposition.
See our Frequently Asked Questions to help you develop your ideas.