Gryphon's LAAIR Pitch Competition 2020
Date and Time
Join us online.
The Research Innovation Office at the University of Guelph (UofG) is pleased to invite you to celebrate innovators who are putting knowledge into action in ways that have a real-world impact!
The objectives of the competition are threefold:
- Share the real-world impact UofG innovators have on the Ontario economy with the campus community, OMAFRA, our partners and the public;
- Provide a platform for UofG innovators to share their success stories and to initiate new conversations and partnerships that will further enhance the impact; and
- Inspire our wider campus community to adopt an impact focused mindset.
The five competing corporations are:
- Green Feet Ecosystem Services
- Harvest Genomics
- Neophyto Foods
We are pleased to announce our esteemed panel of judges, joining us from across the country.
- Shelley King, CEO of Natural Products Canada
- Fred Wall, VP of Marketing at Farm Credit Canada
- Joe Dales, Co-founder of the RH Accelerator
Although this is a FREE event, we request that you register through Eventbrite.