Past Success Stories: "Making a Business in Guelph-Wellington"
Date and Time
Part of the Business Centre Guelph-Wellington's "Business at the Table" events. This round table discussion includes multiple business owners from the Guelph-Wellington area who have successfully navigated starting a business through the Business Centre and programs such as Starter Company Plus. We will discuss trials and successes in maintaining a business through Covid-19.
- Troy Boy Parks - owner of Troy Boy Entertainment
- Lynn Broughton - owner Taste Detour
- Guruasish Singh - owner Trek Nirvana
- Cristine Gayfer - owner Wishy Washy Cloth
- Dee Hernandez and Julie Van Bergen - owners Pressed for Time Paninis
This event is hosted by an organization external to the University of Guelph.