Skills at Work: 55+
Date and Time
Skills at Work 55+ is a program designed to support entrepreneurs with 1-on-1 support to help you take the next step. Running your own business can be rewarding, but it can also be overwhelming. Each participant is paired with a mentor aligned with their business industry and goals. Start gaining confidence.
Who is this Program For?
- 20 spots are available per cohort
- Must be 55 years of age or older
- Must pass a background check
- Does not require a business plan
- WSIB requirements when applicable*
- Must have commercial liability insurance*
*Part of the program will educate and help you meet these standards
This program is hosted by an organization external to the University of Guelph.