Forms and Templates
Learn how the process works, from disclosure to product!
Report an Invention
These forms enable you to provide detailed information about your invention or plant variety, and is the first step towards commercialization. Scanned/pdf or electronic signatures are acceptable.
Confidentiality Agreements (or Non-Disclosure Agreements)
These forms are often used to ensure that the exchange of confidential information is protected, and used only for the purposes set out in the agreement. For confidential exchange of information between the University and a third party, the agreements are most often signed by the Research Innovtion Office on behalf of the University.
- One-Way-In NDA - form fillable Word Document
- One-Way-Out-NDA - form fillable Word Document
- Two-Way NDA - form fillable Word Document
Material Transfer Agreement
The Material Transfer Agreement governs the transfer of proprietary materials (for example genetic material and cell lines) to third parties. The agreement limits what the recipient can do with the material, and also limits the liability of the provider. These agreements are most often signed by the Research Innovation Office on behalf of the University.
- Material Transfer Agreement - Receiving Materials from Outside the University - form fillable Word Document
- Material Transfer Agreement - Sending Material Outside University - form fillable Word Document
- Material Transfer Agreement - Internal Biohazardous Material Transfer Agreement (IBMTA) - form fillable PDF Document