The SES Logo is available here in several formats for use by members of SES on posters, slides, etc.
There are logo files available in a number of configurations
(e.g. grey scale or colour; for white, clear or dark backgrounds), and file types.
- For Web uses, use the files labelled RBG.
- For MS Word and similar, use the JPG format.
- The PNG files are mainly for use in PowerPoint presentations.
Other file formats are available for production of materials on a printing press or for use in a layout program (e.g. InDesign or Quark).
Please contact Jo Scarrow for these specialized files.
- SES Logo is not to be used on letterhead, business cards, or recruitment documents. Only the UofG logo may be used for those applications
- Refer to the Logo Guidelines document below for information on matching the logo colours.