Questions related to Student-Card-Lost-


How do I obtain or replace my student card?

The Office of the Registrarial Services provides students with a Student ID number and a student card.

If you are a new student coming to Guelph, the Office of Registrarial Services will be open on move-in day and you can pick up your card or have your picture ID taken during that time.

If you have lost your card, there is a fee for this service. You will be asked to produce photo identification to verify your identity. Acceptable forms of photo identification include (but are not limited to) a driver's license, passport, health card, or age of majority card.

If you have found a student card, please return to the Office of the Registrarial Services, ID Card Centre, University Centre, Level 3.