I Need Help Now

If you are in need of urgent, emergency or an immediate response call 911 or contact Campus Community Police at 519-840-5000 or x2000.

For support, questions, or information related to an incident of sexual violence Contact Us or a resource listed on the Sexual Violence Support and Information website

If you are feeling overwhelmed or needing to speak with someone for support or guidance there are a number of resources available both on and off campus.  

Connect with Student Wellness Services  (check their website for the most up to date contact information and hours) or one of the resources listed on the Mental Health & Wellbeing website