Online Event Registration
Write for The Peak: Tips and Strategies for Article Writing
The Learning Commons
Always wanted to publish an article in a magazine, but not sure where to start? This workshop is for you.
The Peak and Writing Services are teaming up to share tips and strategies to answer a range of questions, including:
- What is The Peak? How can I submit an article?
- What makes a good magazine article? What elements should it have?
- How can I structure my article?
- How do I interview people to add information and quotations to my article?
- How can I brainstorm some ideas for articles?
||This session is for beginning writers and for writers who want to brush up on the basics of magazine writing.
- FIRST - Workshops for First-Year Students
- Graduate Student Programs
- Grammar, Punctuation, or Writing Style Workshops
- Undergraduate Student Programs
- Writing Workshops
Erica Rathie, The Peak
Kim Garwood, Writing Services
|| Florence Partridge Room, 3rd flr, Rm384, Library
||Wednesday April 25, 2012
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
| 30 |