Want someone who will listen and support you in your transition to university life?
Have questions about resources and supports at the U of G?
Struggling with motivation, time-management, academics, or in other areas of your personal life?
Feeling along, stuck, or stressed?
Chat with someone who knows what it's like to be a student. Join STARTonTrack and connect with an upper-year student.
STARTonTrack is a fall semester program that can help you with:
- Goal setting, prioritizing, planning, and motivation.
- Getting connected to people, a community, and groups on campus.
- Accessing resources and supports on campus.
- Addressing challenges you're experiences.
- Improving problem-solving skills.
In the winter semester, check out Bounce Back - it's the same program with a different name!