Study and Development Fellowships for Sessional Lecturers 2018-2019
The Associate Vice President (Academic) is pleased to announce the recipients of the 2018-2019
Study and Development Fellowships.
This program, established by the Provost, in consultation with CUPE 3913 (the Union which represents Sessional Lecturers), enables long-service Sessional Lecturers to maintain and enhance their quality as scholars.
We would like to congratulate the 2018-2019 Fellowship awardees:
- Linda Chiasson, Marketing & Consumer Studies, will be engaged in a Course redesign to include current business scenarios that raise legal issues and update materials relevant to various “real life” business scenarios (F18)
- Anna Cox, School of Fine Arts and Music. Topic: Outta Sight: Considering the cultural intersections and consequences of popular photography (Anna will produce a Podcast and participate in a week-long workshop) (F18)
- Nanita Mohan, Political Science. Topic: “The Blended Course Offering: An Interdisciplinary and Multi-Formatted Approach to Course Development” (F18)
- Jeffrey Oleary, Marketing & Consumer Studies. Topic: The Transition from Sustaining to Disruptive Technologies: An Industry Assessment (collection of case studies) (W19)
- Deidre Rose, Sociology and Anthropology, will finish a book, The Sessional Trap: Notes from the Continuously Contingent (S19)
- Ted Warren, School of Fine Arts and Music, will engage in the study of improvisation/harmony/chords and scales with 5 experts in the field (F18)
Through the 2018-2019 academic year, Study/Development Fellowships recipients will be engaged in a range of exciting scholarly activities which will enhance excellence through their subsequent contributions to the teaching programs.
For further information on the Study and Development Fellowship program, contact:
Faculty and Academic Staff Relations at email@example.com
Past Fellowship Recipients
The following links contain more information regarding our last round of Fellowship Recipients. These Fellowship programs, developed in cooperation with CUPE 3913, promote unique opportunities for educators to participate in the undergraduate curriculum.
Study and Development Fellowships 2017-2018 (Sessional Lecturers)
Study and Development Fellowships 2016-2017 (Sessional Lecturers)
Study and Development Fellowships 2015-2016 (Sessional Lecturers)
Study and Development Fellowships 2014-2015 (Sessional Lecturers)
Study and Development Fellowships 2013-2014 (Sessional Lecturers)
Study and Development Fellowships 2011-2012(Sessional Lecturers)
Study and Development Fellowships 2012-2013 (Sessional Lecturers)