Macdonald Hall, the oldest residence on campus, built in 1903, was named after the tobacco magnate Sir William Macdonald, who donated generously to both the Macdonald Institute and the residence for women. This three-storey building was renovated in 1969 and again in 1997, for a total of 150 beds. The first floor is also home to an academic lecture theater.
ramp and auto door at main entrance off MacDonald Lane; access to MacDonald Institute via MacDonald Stewart Hall
access to all floors; left and around corner from main entrance
P24 off MacDonald Lane; P20 off Lennox Lane
men’s washroom straight head from main entrance; unisex washroom left and around corner near elevator; men’s and women’s washrooms on 2nd floor off elevators; unisex washroom on 3rd floor off elevators
Re-Opening Fall 2016