B.Sc.(Env.) Program Counsellor

Carie Devitt 
519-824-4120 x 58475
Johnston Hall, Room 133A (enter the doors under the clock tower and the office is straight ahead)

W20 Drop In Hours

Wednesdays 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Thursdays 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.

Appointments with your Program Counsellor can be booked in advance through Ellen by calling 519-824-4120 x 54800 or in person by stopping by Johnston Hall 133A during our office open hours.

Office Doors Open (these are not drop in hours)

Monday to Thursday - 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m  
Friday - 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.


B.Sc.(Env.) Faculty Advisors


Dr. Bob Hanner
519-824-4120 x 53479
SSC, Room 2248
Office hours by appointment.

Environment and Resource Management

Dr. Aaron Berg
519-824-4120 x 53498
Hutt Building, Room 135
Office hours by appointment.

Environmental Economics & Policy

Dr. Glenn Fox
519-824-4120 x 52768

MacLachlan, Room 322
Office hours by appointment.

Environmental Sciences

Dr. Susan Glasauer
519-824-4120 x 52453

Alexander Hall, Room 321
Office hours by appointment.

Who do I contact?

Program Counsellors have in-depth knowledge regarding program requirements as well as University of Guelph regulations, policies and procedures. Program Counsellors can assist you in the development of your educational plans by asking appropriate questions and identifying alternatives. Program Counsellors can help you explore outcomes by providing useful information about who to talk to and how to get in touch with them. If you are experiencing issues of a personal, medical, or psychological nature affecting your academics, a Program Counsellor may be helpful in identifying campus resources and can discuss your academic options.

Faculty Advisors provide information as well as career opportunities with regards to your major or specialization. They provide assistance to students with selecting courses required for their major and can provide assistance in schedule planning for completing course requirements.

Admission Inquiries

Contact your Program Counsellor or Faculty Advisor to discuss questions about the program and its content. Admission questions can be directed to the University of Guelph's Admission Services: