Support offered University community
Further to our communication of earlier today, and in response to the tragic events in the United States, we would like to remind you of the full range of support services available to students, faculty and staff:
- Counselling Services. Please call Ext. 3244 to speak with a staff member or to make an appointment. Counselling Services will be offering extended hours as required in the days ahead.
- Student Health Services. Extended hours and walk-in clinics are available. Call Ext. 2131 for more information.
- Employee Assistance Program. Please call Occupational Health Services at Ext. 2133 to arrange confidential counselling.
- Multi-Faith Resource Team. Multi-faith support and counselling is available at Ext. 2390.
- Student Housing Support. Support is available to residence students through residence assistants and professional support staff.
- Academic Advising. Academic advisors and program counsellors are available to discuss academic concerns.
- Human Rights and Equity Office. Please call Ext. 3000 with questions or concerns.
- Centre for International Programs. The International Student Advisor is available at Ext. 3954.
- Campus Police. Call Ext. 2000 regarding personal safety or concerns regarding security.
As well, please note that a quiet space has been set aside in Raithby House for thought and reflection. We will send out further information as necessary in the days ahead.