Continuing Education at OAC
Certificates, on-line courses and apprenticeships.
If you're looking for part-time studies to advance your career or to pursue your personal passion, consider OAC's continuing education programs. These certificates, apprenticeships and online courses will expand your knowledge and build your skills in a way that can be integrated with your other life commitments.
Programs at Ridgetown Campus
U of Guelph's Ridgetown Campus offers applied, hands-on learning for aspiring leaders in agriculture, animals and the environment. Learn more about certificates and apprenticeships at Ridgetown.
- Dairy Herdsperson Apprenticeship
- Nutrient Management Certificate or Licence
- Pesticide training and certification
- Veterinary Assistant and Office Administration Certificate
- Courses available through Ridgetown Campus' Business Development Centre
Foundations in Agricultural Management.
This free online certificate course focuses on business management skills ranging from farm business planning to maintaining mental health. The online certificate course enables farmers to upgrade their farm business management skills. The course is offered in partnership with the RBC Foundation and with support from Farm Credit Canada (FCC).
Discover U of G and OAC's suite of on-line courses and certificates, offered through Open-Ed.
- Certificate in Food Science
- Certificate in Environmental Conservation
- Certificate in Indigenous Environmental Governance
- Cheese Maker Certificate
- Diploma in Equine Studies
- Equine Science Certificate
- Equine Welfare Certificate
- Horticulture Certificate
- Horticulture Diploma
- Landscape Design Certificate
- Landscape Design Diploma
- Maintaining Golf Courses Certificate
- Sustainable Urban Agriculture Certificate
- Turf Managers' Short Course Certificate