Equine Care and Management
The Associate Diploma in Equine Care and Management is a unique program perfect for equine enthusiasts who want to turn their passion into a career. In this program you will learn about equine nutrition, reproduction, health, conditioning, and management. You will gain extensive equine theory combined with applied knowledge and broaden your equine business, finance, and management skills.
Program Delivery Location
- Year 1 delivery location (semesters 1 and 2) of this program are delivered at the Regional Equine and Agricultural Centre of Huron (REACH Huron) in Clinton, ON
- Year 2 delivery location (semesters 3 and 4) are delivered at Ridgetown Campus in Ridgetown, ON
For information on admission requirements visit the Ridgetown Campus website.
- Combination of in-depth equine theory and applied business courses
- Practical training with horses from various areas of the equine industry
- Small class sizes
- Includes a four-week industry work placement at the end of semester four
- Learn key equine-related and business skills needed to succeed in a career in the equine or agribusiness industry
- Learn from experienced and knowledgeable instructors
Our OAC Student Liaison team is here to help! Have you applied to or are you considering this program, but have some questions? Not sure who to ask? Ask us! Our team of program experts will happily answer your questions or direct them to the people who can. Ask your questions here.