1999-2000 Diploma Program Calendar
XIV--Administration and Faculty
- M. Rozanski, President and Vice-Chancellor, B.A. (MCG.), PH.D. (PENN.)
- B. Abercrombie, Executive Assistant, B.A. (YORK,CAN.)
Provost and Vice-President (Academic)
- J.L. Campbell, Provost and Vice-President (Academic), B.SC., PH.D., D.SC. (GLAS.)
- B. Sullivan, Associate Vice-President (Student Affairs), A.B. (HARV.), M.P.H. (YALE).
- A.J.S. Summerlee, Acting Associate Vice-President (Academic), B.SC., B.V.SC., PH.D. (BRISTOL), MRCVS
- I.W. Heathcote, Acting Dean of Graduate Studies, Director of the Institute for Environmental Policy and Professor (Joint appointment between the School of Engineering and the Faculty of Environmental Sciences), B.SC. (TOR.), M.S., PH.D. (YALE)
- J. Doucet, Secretary of Senate, B.A., M.A. (GUELPH), M.I.R. (TOR.)
- N.E. Robinson, Coordinator of Undergraduate Curriculum, B.A., M.A. (TOR.)
- B. Whiteside, Academic Assistant to the Provost, B.A., M.A. (GUELPH)
For general calendar inquiries contact:
For Diploma Program inquiries contact:
OAC Liaison Officer
Last revised: January 1999.