Other Educational Opportunties
- The academic requirements of the following degrees:
- master of arts (MA),
- master of business administration (MBA),
- executive master of business administration (MBA),
- master of fine art (MFA),
- master of landscape architecture (MLA),
- master of management science (MMS),
- master of science (MSc),
- master of science in aquaculture (MSc
- the doctor of philosophy (PhD), and
- doctor of veterinary science (DVSc)
- graduate veterinary diplomas.
Other Educational Opportunities
- The Faculty of Graduate Studies offers an International Study
Option and the course University Teaching: Theory and
Practice for University of Guelph graduate students.
The Office of Graduate Studies has attempted to ensure the accuracy of this
on-line Graduate Calendar. However, the publication of information in this document does not
bind the university to the provision of courses, programs, schedules of studies, fees, or facilities as
listed herein. Other limitations apply.