Ontario Academic Course Credit Requirements: 1 credit in English I; 1 credit in Calculus; 2 credits from Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Algebra and Geometry; 2 additional credits.
Recommendations and Notes:
It is highly recommended that students select one of the two additional credits from the asterisked group, bearing in mind:
- Their eventual specialization.
- Regulation I on Introductory Courses, Section IX--B.Sc.. Applicants who lack one specific OAC credit requirement but who have a high overall academic standing are encouraged to apply for admission to the Regular program.
- Students contemplating admission to the D.V.M. program should include the following OAC credits: Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- Bio-Medical Science: Admission to this specialization is competitive and occurs after semester 2. Please refer to this specialization in Section IX for additional details and requirements.
- Applicants to Biological, Food and Nutritional Sciences are advised to include Biology, Chemistry and Physics among their OAC credits.
- OAC Algebra and Geometry, Chemistry and Physics are strongly recommended for Mathematical, Computer and Physical Sciences.