2003-2004 Undergraduate Calendar
Each of the following applicable documents must be sent in support of an application. Personal documents will be returned. Please
note that official transcripts submitted will become the property of the University of Guelph and will not be returned except in special
circumstances. Normally, official transcripts must be sent directly to the University by the institution issuing the document. The applicant is responsible for ensuring that all documents are received in Admission Services by the document deadline. No decision
will be made until all documents have been received. Applications with incomplete documentation after the document deadline date
will not receive consideration.
1. Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent Senior Matriculation Certificates, i.e. Alberta Grade 12, G.C.E. etc. Students
currently enrolled in their final secondary school year in Ontario are not required to submit documentation as decisions for early
admission are based on interim grades reported by the secondary school.
2. Birth Certificate (only for students applying under Mature Student Regulation).
3. Official transcripts of all academic work taken at the post secondary level, e.g. university, college, nursing, etc.
4. Transcript of marks from the last secondary school attended.
5. Any other documents demonstrating academic results or ability, or explaining the level of academic performance.
6. Any supplementary information required as part of the application.
Note: when searching for a course code replace the " * " with a blank
Admission inquiries: Admission Services ~ ~ ~ General calendar inquiries: Undergraduate Program Services ~ ~ ~
Last revision: 14 May 2003
© 2003 Office of Registrarial Services, University of Guelph