The Bullring is the only building on campus with one continuous wall that supports the roof. The Bullring was built in 1901 and was originally used as a pavilion for the study and judging of horses, cattle, sheep and swine. Since then, the Bullring has been a popular bar/dance club and is now a coffeehouse run by the Central Students Association.
For more information about the Historical Walking Tour, please contact:
Alumni Affairs & Development
(519) 824-4120 ext. 56934