Ramp and auto door near main entrance; accessible south entrance off Reynolds Walk


To the right and down the hall from main entrance; buttons may be difficult to reach

Bookstore: must request freight access to basement level


Accessible stall in men’s and women’s washrooms on 1st floor near elevator; accessible stall in third floor washrooms


P5 off Trent Lane

Earl B. MacNaughton was born in Maple, Ontario. He graduated from the University of Toronto with a PhD in Physics and joined the Department of Physics in 1948. MacNaughton was instrumental in redesigning the physics curriculum and promoting research. He became the Head of Physics in 1956 and Dean, College of Physical Science (1970-1981). The MacNaughton Building was built in 1969 for the study of chemistry, physics and mathematics.

For more information about the Historical Walking Tour, please contact:

Alumni Affairs & Development
(519) 824-4120 ext. 56934