Women's Executive Network (WXN)
- MLSE Arts, Sports and Entertainment
- Canada’s Most Powerful CEOs presented by KPMG
- KPMG C-Suite Executives
- Mercedes-Benz Emerging Leaders
- BMO Entrepreneurs
- CIBC Executive Leaders
- RBC Future Launch Future Leaders
- Inclusion Vanguard
- Intact Professionals
- Manulife Science and Technology
- CP Skilled Trades
Canada’s Most Powerful Women: Top 100™ was created to recognize the incredible accomplishments of women, develop a community of support, and increase the visibility of strong leaders in order to inspire future generations.
Award Winners have included women from all walks of life. They range from businesswomen, bureaucrats and lawyers to doctors, journalists, scientists, arts administrators and not-for-profit executives. What Top 100 Award Winners have in common is they are proven achievers who are strong contributors to their organizations, their fields of endeavor and their communities. We encourage you to nominate as many powerful, inspirational women you know. Individuals can submit a self-nomination.
There are several award categories. Please refer to the Canada's Most Powerful Women Top 100 guide for precise criteria for each category.
- The Nominee must be actively in her role on or before December 31, 2019.
- Nominees are not required to be Canadian citizens but her achievements must be making a significant contribution in Canada.
An awards gala, on November 25, 2020, that recognizes a woman as one of the highest achieving female leaders in Canada.
If College-level review is required, your College will communicate its earlier internal deadlines.
If your nomination will be submitted by a nominator other than the VPR, please submit directly to the sponsor by the external deadline. Please also submit a copy of the full nomination to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
The Vice-President (Research) encourages nominations for this award, and will serve as nominator for those nominees recommended by the Honours and Awards Advisory Committee. If you wish to nominate a colleague or to be considered for VPR nomination, please submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) to email@example.com by the internal deadline.
An Expression of Interest will include:
- A draft letter (two-three pages) addressed to the VPR, signed by your ADR, which outlines how you/your nominee meets the criteria outlined in the Canada's Most Powerful Women Top 100 guide. Check award categories for specific criteria.
- an up-to-date CV for nominee (and each member of the team, if applicable)
If your nomination will be submitted by a different nominee, and therefore does not require the Vice-President's endorsement, please submit a complete nomination to firstname.lastname@example.org by the external deadline.