How do I get started?
- If you have a University of Guelph central login id, log into your account by clicking on the Log In link located on the top menu bar.
- Once logged in, click on the My Settings link in the menu to begin customizing your subscription settings.
- Customizing your settings is very important for receiving only alerts that are of interest to you.
- You can choose to receive published alerts instantly or within a daily digest of all the alerts published in the last 24 hours.
- You can choose the type of information you want to receive such as information about workshops and events and/or funding opportunities and sponsor news and more!
- You can choose the broad research discipline that is related to your area for research (e.g. health and life sciences, humanities, etc.).
- If you do not have a central login ID you can still use the All Alerts page or the sidebar links to search for news.
Central Login ID Help
Feedback and Support
- If you have any questions, comments or are in need of technical assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org