Agri-Food Management Institute (AMI)
For More Information
Materials for Agri-Food Management Institute - 2018 Request for Proposals
- Supply Chain Gaps Identification
- Identifying Regional Opportunities for Local Production
- Development of Farm Business Productivity Resources
- Development of Agri-Food Processors Productivity Resources
The purpose of this Request for Proposals (RFP) is to solicit consultant services to develop and publish a report and associated support strategy identifying gaps in the local food product supply chain for Ontario agri-product processors.
There are a number of current Requests for Proposals. Please see the individual Request for Proposal documents in the 'Attachments' section for more information on Project Description, Objectives, Scope and Budget, etc. for specific calls.
- Ability to prepare case studies and collect testimonials from the Ontario agri-food sector
- Ability to manage the project within the timelines and within budgetary allocations
- Strong, accessible, collaborative team approach to deliver the required project outcomes
- Capability to estimate, to manage the project and to provide accurate work plan and budget reports in a timely manner
- Consultant/professional costs to conduct and report on the progress;
- Travel and accommodation costs where necessary.
All final materials and reporting must be completed by no later than January 15th, 2019.
If College-level review is required, your College will communicate its earlier internal deadlines.
How to Apply
- Proposals may be delivered by hand, courier/mail or by email (pdf format only).
- Proposals must be received by 12:00 p.m. EDT on May 15th, 2018
- All delivered submissions must include an electronic copy on a USB key or by email (pdf format only).
- Proposals received unsigned or after the RFP’s closing date and time will be rejected.
- Changes to proposal(s) may be requested by the proponent or AMI, but must be agreed to by both parties
Information For Co-applicants
If you need to meet a deadline set by the lead institution for this opportunity, please ensure that you provide the Office of Research with at least five days in advance of the lead institution’s deadline to review the application, or your proposed component of the project. Please be in touch with the Office of Research (contact information below) ahead of the deadline if it looks like it will be difficult for you to submit all the required documentation on time (i.e. budget, proposal, OR-5 Form).