A woman who you believe meets the criteria for the category in which you would like to nominate. Award Winners have included women from all walks of life. They range from businesswomen, bureaucrats and lawyers to doctors, journalists, scientists, arts administrators and not-for-profit executives. What Top 100 Award Winners have in common is they are proven achievers who are strong contributors to their organizations, their fields of endeavour and their communities. We encourage you to nominate as many powerful, inspirational women you know.
Individuals can submit a self-nomination.
- All powerful women are eligible from both the non- profit and public sector organization
- Nominees must be in the role for which they have been nominated as of December 31, 2017
- Nominees are not required to be Canadian citizens but her achievements must be making a significant contribution in Canada.
- Nominations will not be accepted for an individual who is currently holding public office in any category.
The Top 100 Diversity Champions will receive from WXN a maximum of three Nominations from the same organization within the same category, regardless of the Nominator.
Any additional material other than what is requested will not be accepted and will be removed from the nominations package.
The entire Top 100 nomination package must be submitted online.
If College-level review is required, your College will communicate its earlier internal deadlines.
If your nomination will be submitted by a nominator other than the VPR, please submit directly to the sponsor by the external deadline. Please also submit a copy of the full nomination and OR-5 to email@example.com
How to Apply
The Vice-President (Research) encourages nominations for this prestigious award, and will serve as nominator for those nominees recommended by the Awards Advisory Committee. If you wish to nominate a colleague or to be considered for VPR nomination, please alert your Associate Dean (Research) and submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) by the internal deadline.
An Expression of Interest will include:
- A draft letter (two-three pages) addressed to the VPR which outlines how you/your nominee meets the criteria outlined on the program website
- an up-to-date CV (up to 10 pages) for nominee (and each member of the team, if applicable);
If your nomination will be submitted by a different nominee, and therefore does not require the Vice-President's endorsement, please submit OR-5 and complete nomination by the external deadline.
For More Information