Thursday May 26, 2022 11:00am to 12:00pm
Microsoft Teams - calendar invite to follow registration
This information session will provide helpful advice and tips on preparing your CIHR Project Grants application. Panelists include CIHR Peer Review Committee Members from recent competitions. The Q&A session will have plenty of time to have your questions answered.
The virtual session will be hosted via Microsoft Teams and we request that you register in advance here: Registration Link.
11 am: Welcome and Strategic Information on the CIHR Peer Review Climate by session facilitator, Chris Whitfield (MCB, CBS) | CIHR University Delegate
11:05 am: Insights from CIHR Adjudication Panel Members:
- Kieran O'Doherty (Psych., CSHAS) | Reviewer for Humanities, Social Sciences, Law & Ethics in Health
- Jennifer Monk (HHNS, CBS) | Observer, Reviewer-in-Training and Training Grant Reviewer
- Michele Preyde (FRAN, CSAHS) | Review for Social & Development. Aspects of Children's & Youth's Health
- Jibran Khokhar (Neuroscience, OVC) - Reviewer for Pharmacology & Toxicology
- Sarah Wootton (Pathobio., OVC) - Reviewer for Hematology, Digestive Disease & Kidney (HDK) & Virology & Viral Pathogenesis
11:35 am Q&A Session with all Panelists
11:55 am Closing Remarks by Chris Whitfield
For questions, please contact Senior Manager, Research Grants & Contracts - Carolyn Osborn: email@example.com