Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
CIHR is holding a series of webinars on the Project Grant: Spring 2018 application. These Question and Answer webinars are designed to complement the Project Grant: Spring 2018 Applicant Learning Module, which will be available on January 19th on the Learning for Applicants web page. Together, the module and webinars will give applicants an insightful understanding of the recent changes to the Project Grant competition and the application submission process.
CIHR's webinars are conducted on the WebEx web conferencing platform. To register, click the link of the session you would like to attend. When you register, a confirmation email will be sent to you with all the information required to join the session, including a direct link to the session and the session password.
- Friday, January 26, 2018 from 14:00-15:00 EST
- Monday, January 29, 2018 from 13:00-14:00 EST
- Friday, February 09, 2018 from 13:00-14:00 EST
- Thursday, February 22, 2018 from 13:00-14:00 EST
- Wednesday, February 28, 2018 from 11:00-12:00 EST
This module provides a review of the application process and adjudication criteria (in addition to recent changes) and may be viewed on its own or in preparation for the webinars. It is a complement to the core resources, which are listed below.
- Project Grant: Spring 2018 Applicant Learning Module (10 min.) (available on January 19th)
Register early to ensure your place, and review the information below in advance of the webinar to ensure your experience is as productive as possible.